Friday, August 26, 2011

TGIF!

Tucker has been absolutely awesome this week - you'd think he'd been a college dog his whole life. :) 

So far, since the last post, he has:
-Met a myriad of people
-Made several trips into the Cafeteria
-Begun learning about Southern Literature, Chemistry, Poetry, Film Criticism, and Deaf Community
-Watched people throw a Frisbee on the quad
-Gone to the Broyhill Adventure Course
-Been to a cookout
-Eaten in Chick-fil-a
-Been to WalMart twice and the AT&T store
-Watched the construction work behind Withrow
-Played in the Broad River
-Been to a Sidewalk Prophets concert on the quad
-Met the president of the University

I'm sure there are more things, but for now that's all I can think of. 

Today in Chemistry, Tucker had a dream.  During his dream he began to yelp and whine fairly loudly.  While it normally only takes one little pat to end the yelping/whining, today I had no such luck.  I tried petting him, playing with his feet, shaking him - nothing worked.  Thankfully, my professor, Dr. Eddins, thought it was absolutely hilarious.  He finally woke up and quieted down, but not before thoroughly entertaining the class. :) 
Also, he's snoring right now while I'm writing this.

He had a few wild child moments today, but thankfully they were all during our free time, so it wasn't as if he was disrupting class.  Oh, and he's lost several teeth since Monday.  Now if he would just lose those canines... ;) 

Last night, he fell asleep in my friend Katey's lap:



His tongue just couldn't stay in his mouth :)

He also did a really great job today meeting one of the staff member's kids - just sat and looked at her while she pet him, which for Mr. I'm-teething-put-something-in-my-mouth-now, that's a big step!

2 comments: