Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally!

Tomorrow at 10 am I will be picking up future Leader Dog Tucker! 

I can't believe it's finally here.  After spending two years convincing the Gardner-Webb administration that I wasn't crazy, a year waiting, and several weeks unsure if Leader Dog would come through for me or not, it's incredible to me that I'm currently sitting in a hotel in Rochester, MI., just a few blocks away from the school. 

This blog is meant not only to chronicle Tucker's upcoming adventures, but to keep my friends and family in the loop as I begin what is sure to be one of my craziest years yet.  Please feel free to post as many comments and/or questions as you may have. 

First, I must credit Derek Breakfield for naming the blog and Logan Simpson for submitting the close runner-up and the funniest name - Leaderblog for the Blind. 

Second, fear not!  As soon as I am able, I will fill this blog with pictures of Tucker.  :) 

Last, but certainly not least, thank you to all my friends and family - professors definitely included - who not only supported me for the last several years as I tried to make this dream a reality, but for listening to me whine and vent when I hit bumps in the road.  I couldn't have done it without you.  Oh, and thanks Mom for spending 12 hours in the car with me on the way up here. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment