Monday, July 18, 2011

Another Sleepy Day

Yes, you guessed it.  Today was again controlled by doses of antihistamines, which meant Tucker took several long naps.  You know the saying, "the more sleep you get the more you want"?  I think it now applies to poor Tuck.  He napped longer than I did this morning! 

Mom kept him while I went to yet another doctor's appointment, and even though I was only gone two hours, you'd have thought it was a lifetime the way Tucker acted when I got home.  We're definitely going to have to work hard on the separation anxiety. 

Tired of being stuck in the house for the past few days, Mom and I decided to go to Applebee's.  I told the hostess that Tucker had already been approved by one of the managers and she took us to our table.   He was so good that our waiter and the manager didn't even notice he was there until they brought us the check.  When we left Applebee's we went in Tractor Supply and bought him a new toy. :) 

Tomorrow he gets to go back to GWU with me to fill in for Dr. Jones at the honors orientation meeting.  Let's hope he behaves in front of the new honors kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment