Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friends!

Tucker had another busy day today.  First he met my Dad's cats: Riley and Lily.  Riley actually let him sniff his face before walking away in a huff, but Lily wanted no part of it and hissed in his face.  Thankfully, Tucker didn't seem offended in the least. 

After that, Hannah Riener, Derek Breakfield, Tucker and I had lunch at the Flat Rock Village Bakery and then Derek gave us a quick golf cart tour of Bonclarken.  It was pretty hot, and Tucker thoroughly enjoyed the breeze. :)  He seemed to enjoy Derek and Hannah's company, which is good since they'll probably end up puppy sitting at some point!

We came home and let Tucker take a nice long nap before my Dad's side of the family arrived for a cookout.  Tucker did a great job with my little cousins, although he was really upset that I wouldn't let him play with the twin babies.  He started to get anxious when I made him sit by the table during dinner, but he eventually settled down.  Somehow, he managed to sit calmly beside me while my younger cousins threw his toys at me. :)

Tomorrow, we'll see how he does in church!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Tucker will do fine in church...especially when he has you to keep him in line! Good job. It's great he got to see your cousins. Have a safe and fun 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and he did very well at church this morning. :) Enjoy the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness i miss you three!!!

    ReplyDelete