Sunday, July 17, 2011

Patching the Pants

Unfortunately, today wasn't much different than yesterday for Tucker.  I'm still taking as many antihistamines as I'm allowed and things aren't getting much better.  The itching even woke me up in the middle of the night, which of course, woke Tucker up as well.  I think he was confused about why we were up at 4am. 

Mom stayed home from church to help me with him in case the Benadryl knocked me out, but he was pretty good this morning.  This afternoon, he started getting a little crazy so I decided it was time for an inspirational movie: Balto. ;)  Sadly, Tucker slept through most of it and didn't learn anything.  When he woke up, he went into crazy mode again, and I just couldn't handle him.  After a few minutes in time out, Dad offered to take him outside to run him around. 

A few minutes later, I went outside to check on them and found Dad had a nice new rip in his jeans.  Tucker apparently did a "run by" on his jeans and caught them in those sharp little teeth just right. 


This is his guilty face. ;)
Oh, and the guilty little puppy is now over 16 lbs - double the size he was less than a month ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment