Saturday, July 9, 2011

Meeting Roommate #2

Most of the morning was fairly uneventful again today.  When Tucker first got up, he did a great job playing like a good puppy - ie, no biting and more chewing on appropriate things.  The rest of the day was not quite as successful. 

Due to a thunderstorm, we all spent a good portion of the afternoon and night inside.  Tucker decided to become a little wild man again and ended up in time out before dinner.  He was equally frustrating after dinner, and proceeded to continue his wild child routine even when my roommate from last year, Chelsea Hearne, came by for a visit.  Unfortunately for him, "Chearne" is no push-over. ;) 

My parents agreed to watch him while Chels and I went out to dinner, but as soon as we walked back in the door, I was informed that Tucker was now "all mine".  Apparently, Tucker the Terrible made another appearance in my absence and drove them crazy.  Again, Tucker tried to challenge Chelsea, but found her to be even more stubborn than he is. :) 

I can't wait until we get home and I can let Tuck wear himself out in the backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment