Saturday, July 16, 2011

Too Much Sleep

Today was very uneventful for Tucker.

I'm apparently having an allergic reaction of some kind which is causing a rash, though to what I have no idea.  I broke down and took Benadryl mid morning, which meant I ended up taking a three and a half hour nap.  Poor, sweet little Tucker had to stay in his crate and ended up getting lunch an hour and a half late.  I felt so bad for him.  I couldn't believe he hadn't tried to wake me up before then. 

Although I took yet another strong dose of Benadryl, the rash continued to spread down my arms.  Eventually, I left Tucker with Mom and went to urgent care.  Apparently, he was a little bit of a challenge after I left, but I'm sure that was because he had so much energy built up from the naps earlier. 

He was a little crazy when I got home, but he eventually settled down. 

Well, that was probably the most boring post yet, but I know some people worry when there isn't a blog entry everyday. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment