Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cousin Time

Well, I had a wonderful time with my friends last night, but I sure missed my little Tucker!  I think he missed me a little bit, too. ;)  Thankfully, Mom said he did much better this time than the last time I left. 

My dad's side of the family is having a girl's weekend on the other side of town, so this afternoon Mom, Tucker, and I got to join them.  (Babies of any gender were allowed, so Tucker got a pass ;)  )

He did a really good job in my opinion.  I had to keep him on leash even in the house because of all the babies, but he behaved very well.  For most of the afternoon, he either slept or watched the babies play.  Thankfully he didn't constantly whine to play with them like he did the weekend of the fourth. 

After being forced to remain calm for most of the day, Tucker is now a live wire.  I, however, am still worn out from last night's birthday festivities.  Thank goodness for Moms who entertain puppies. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment